The eSteamG Experience – eSteamG has extensive background in industrial steam systems and application. This centers around optimizing performance for energy intensity – productivity, efficiency, and reliability. This experience is broad and has profound application.
Optimization Begins with the Assessment – eSteamG offers technical expertise to optimize each client’s (Client) steam systems. This optimization can be initiated through the steam system Assessment.
- The Assessment will determine whether or not there are opportunities
- Distinguish what those opportunities are
- Estimate the value of each distinct opportunity and the associated cost of implementation
- Determine the best ways these opportunities can be prioritized and orchestrated
Whole System Approach – eSteamG has developed a powerful holistic process to effectively and efficiently discover and identify major issues and opportunities in an industrial steam system.
- Work with Client management to outline the key objectives for production
- Listen to Client operators and other key technical staff for evidence and clues
- Assess the system from beginning to end, top to bottom
- Establish a clear picture of the baseline data
Deliverables: Assessment Report and Recommendations – eSteamG generates a comprehensive report and then sits down with Client for a thorough review. eSteamG works jointly with Client to develop the plan and final proposal.
- Key findings
- General recommendations
- Outline of options
- Joint review
- Collaborative project plan, design, and sequencing
eSteamG works with Client, taking into consideration all of the key factors. What are the best options and lowest hanging fruit? eSteamG aligns the options with Client’s strategic objectives, priorities, and unique needs. eSteamG and Client jointly generate a proposal and implementation plan that rolls out in stages that builds toward the optimal solution – a system that is more productive, efficient, and reliable.
Implementation: Delivering The Results – eSteamG works with Client through every phase.
- Implementation – in a series of project phases as required
- Post-implementation inspection – reassessment, determining the new baseline, measuring results
- Report and recommendations – determine next step(s)
- After project monitoring, maintenance, and support
eSteamG can assist with establishing best practices for maintenance programs to improve the productivity, efficiency, and reliability of each company’s assets.
Expertise – eSteamG is the result of offering a team of esteemed steam specialists throughout the world to combine abilities from complementary disciplines for optimal results.
- Comprehensive understanding of a variety of systems
- Ability to identify the key variables
- Good communication skills, especially listening
- Clear planning and coordination
- Consensus building between client and advisor
- Prioritize and sequence implementation in alignment with client